The process below is if you are currently located in Canada, Nigeria, or Saudi Arabia, or if you are experiencing errors configuring 2SV.
- Text and call authentication methods must be bypassed for this method to work
- To bypass the text or call authentication methods, the account must be synced with a mobile device first.
- To sync your mobile device read the articles below:
Google 2SV Workaround
1. Log to Myaccount
2. Select Security
3. Click on “2-Step verification”
4. Click on “Get started”
5. Select “Show more options”
6. Select “Google Prompt from a device”
7. Once that configuration is completed please download and save the security codes displayed in the next window.
NOTE: 2SV should be configured correctly with this method, and now you can add an alternate method for 2SV like “Google Authenticator” or any other application.