- ACAPs - Counselling & Psychology services
- Full medical cover for employee & family
- Flexible Work Policy
- Welfare Fund
Partner roll-off process
If you are rolling off of your current partner engagement, you will start to actively work with the Talent Solutions team on your next placement. Based on our contract structures, we will aim to provide 30-90 days' notice of your expected roll-off date.
- New Engagement: If there is a new engagement immediately available that matches your skill set, you will move onto this engagement with no change.
- Transition to the Network: If there is not an assignment available, you will be given the option to convert to a contractor status and become a member of Andela’s Talent Network. The Talent Solutions team will continue to look for engagements for you, and you will be first in line to be considered for new opportunities.
- Annual Leave - 21 Days
- Gazetted Public Holidays
- Maternity (3 Months) - Paternity Leave (2 weeks)
- Compassionate Leave (5 days at a time)
- Sick Leave
Ensure your leave and all out-of-office (OOO) days are captured on Workday.
- Application/cover letter
- Passport size photo
- Yellow Fever Certificate
- Academic and any other certificates
- Good conduct certificate