- You should have received a Paylocity email before your first day.
- Payment is on the 15th & 30th (or last business day) of every month.
- Please make sure your direct deposit is set up in the self-service portal.
- Overtime for non-exempt employees will be logged within the Paylocity portal.
- You’ll be receiving a welcome email from Lumity by the end of your first week.
- You have 30 days to enroll in health insurance.
- Insurance coverage will begin on the first day of the month after you begin working.
Enrollment is quarterly on the 1st of the month; auto-enroll at 6% or change your deferral, Pre-tax (traditional), or Post-tax (Roth)
- You’ll receive an email from the People Team on the day of your first paycheck outlining your auto-enrollment and how to opt-out if you choose.
- You can roll over your previous company’s 401(K) plan.
- We do not offer a company match.
US Holidays + PTO
Unlimited vacation days!
How to read Workday balances
NYC Safe time
Effective May 5, 2018, in addition to being able to take sick time, eligible NYC employees will be permitted to take "safe time" if they or their family members have been victims of a family offense matter, stalking, or human trafficking, and need time to take off from work for related reasons.
You can read more about the new law here.