If VPN is not active on your device and you have both LAN and Wifi connected, but still cannot access internet.
Follow the steps below:
- Check if LAN connection is active (in most cases, LAN is selected as the preferred mode of connection
- Check your connection settings by following the steps below:
- Click on Wi-Fi sign on your taskbar and select Open Network Preferences
- If you see the image below, Kindly disconnect LAN cableas your Mac will connect to the internet using Wifi.
- Then reach out to the IT team for further support on your LAN connection
I am not able to connect okta and vpn for my project they ask me to reach out out andela so please take a look
Article is closed for comments.