We would love for you to help us by referring your friends to the network to join us. We have a referral program to do this - where you'll earn some cash as you refer!
Who can I refer?
You can refer mid to senior-level talent with 3+ years of professional experience in any of the following skills:
- DevOps (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Azure)
Standard Referral Program
For every successful referral, you earn $500, and your referred candidate also earns $500. (based on language proficiencies & years of experience).
**Please note in some scenarios where an engineer who referred someone is not currently billing/on an engagement with a client, Hoppier Cards may be given in the amount specified in place of cash, given certain restrictions with transfers to some countries. However, every effort will be made to ensure this is given as a cash payout where possible."
What is a successful referral?
A successful referral is one that successfully completes all assessments in our recruiting process, joins the Talent Network, begins their first engagement, and spends a minimum of 30 days working with the client.
How to refer?
Ask your friend to enter this link and fill in the information; in the part of "How did you hear about Andela?" select referral by Andelan and ensure that your referrals write your personal email associated with their Andela account in the referral fields (required to receive the bonus).
A recruiter will review the application and kick off the screening process which typically takes about 2 weeks. To check in on the status of your referral, please raise a ticket.
Referral Bonus Rules
The referral bonus program has the following guiding principles:
- All engineers (billing and non-billing) within the Andela Community and staff members can refer candidates within this policy.
Referral bonuses will be paid on the 5th of every month for every new successful referral into the Talent Network that begins their first engagement and spends 30 days working with the client. (Example: if the engineer you referred begins on engagement on May 20th, if they are still working with the client 30 days late, on June 19th, then the referral bonus would be paid alongside your June payment on July 5th)
- You can only receive a referral bonus if the Talent referred starts their first engagement within 6 months of joining the network.
- Refer talent you have either worked with or know about their technical abilities.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals you can make.
- If two or more people refer to the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive the referral bonus.
- You are eligible for a referral bonus only when you refer external candidates (candidates who have yet to apply).
If you have more questions, please submit a ticket.
Please note that we are beta testing various structures of referral programs and will be growing and adapting the program in the coming months in conjunction with your feedback.